Below is the press release:
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT, STATE HOUSE
The general public is hereby informed that it has pleased His Excellency President Julius Maada Bio to announce the following appointments subject to the approval of Parliament where necessary:
1. National Security Coordinator – Office of National Security – Brigadier General (Rtd.) John Ade Oluwole Jah-Tucker
2. Director General – Central Intelligence and Security Unit – Mr. Ansumana Mohamed Idriss
3. Chief Immigration Officer (CIO) – Mr. Andrew Jaia Kaikai Esq.
PARASTATALS AND OTHER AGENCIES
1. Director-General, National Social Security and Insurance Trust (NASSIT) – Mr. Mohamed Fuaad Daboh
2. Chairman, National Telecommunication Company (NATCOM) – Dr. Prince Alex Harding
3. Executive Chairperson, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) – Dr. Foday Jaward
4. Chairman, National Commission for Privatization (NCP) – Mr. Umaru Napoleon Koroma Esq.
5. Commissioner General, National Revenue Authority (NRA) – Dr. Samuel Sangawulo Jibao
6. Chairman, Presidential Infrastructure Initiative
– Dr. John Edward Tambi
7. Chief Executive, National Public Procurement Authority (NPPA) – Mr. Ibrahim Brima Swaray
8. Director General, Sierra Leone Broadcasting Corporation (SLBC) – Mr. Joseph Simon Kapuwa
9. Chairman, National Assets and Government’s Properties Commission (NAGPC) – Mr. Abu Hindolo Moseray
1. Secretary to the President – Dr. Julius Fofanah Sandi
2. Secretary to Cabinet and Head of Civil Service – Mr. John Sumailah
Other appointments will be announced in due course.