The review exercise brings together Government Officials and Development Partners to discuss progress made and identify solutions to challenges and bottlenecks faced in the course of implementation to ensure overall success of the projects.
This is aimed at improving government’s absorptive capacity to undertake additional socio-economic development projects in furtherance of its post ebola recovery strategy.
Today, the panel reviewed eight projects currently being implemented in education, health, communication, agriculture and energy.
The following projects were thoroughly reviewed:
• Revitalizing Educational Development in Sierra Leone Project
• Reproductive and Child Health Project II
• West Africa Regional Communication Infrastructure Programme
• Biodiversity Conservation Project
• GEF Wetland Conservation Project
• West African Agricultural Productivity Project
• Sierra Leone Energy Sector Utility Reform Project
• Sierra Leone Energy Access Project